Since many of you may be traveling this weekend, I thought, what better time to share my five favorite travel quotes?!
The cover photo was taken just yesterday on a weekend trip to the mountains of North Carolina. A fresh snow made it the perfect moment to catch some great winter shots. A few of those are below. Enjoy!
Finally, please comment and tell me what is ironic about this wall hanging I saw today.
1. “Travel isn’t always pretty. It isn’t always comfortable. Sometimes it hurts, it even breaks your heart. But that’s okay. The journey changes you; it should change you. It leaves marks on your memory, on your consciousness, on your heart, and on your body. You take something with you. Hopefully, you leave something good behind.” – Anthony Bourdain
2. “Man cannot discover new oceans unless he has the courage to lose sight of the shore.” – Andre Gide
3. “Because in the end, you won’t remember the time you spent working in the office or mowing your lawn. Climb that goddamn mountain.” – Jack Kerouac
4. “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things that you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.”― Mark Twain
5. “And then there is the most dangerous risk of all — the risk of spending your life not doing what you want on the bet you can buy yourself the freedom to do it later.” – Randy Komisar
Want to live more with less??
You Dont Need a Bribe to Join My Tribe! But we WILL send you occasional members only content that will inspire you. Never spam or advertisements. Promise.
Thank you for subscribing. High fives and full frontal hugs are in your future!
Something went wrong.